Saturday 24 September 2016

Lovely As A Tree




This month's blog hop is "favourite Christmas stamp set", but instead of going with a set from the New Holiday Catalog, I went with an 'oldie but a goodie' one of my all time favourites.  Lovely As A Tree is the oldest in Stampin'Up! but so very versatile.

I did second generation stamping to create the background trees and then stamped the image again in full strength to create the foreground.  I used the Merry Christmas from the Better Together stamp set. I used Dazzling Details to add sparkle to the trees.



Cardstock used is Old Olive and Whisper White.  The trees are stamped in Old Olive and the Merry Christmas is stamped in Real Red.

Wishing you a September Merry Christmas!







2 comments:

  1. A favorite stamp set for many! Lovely card Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an all-time favourite stamp set for sure and because it's been around for years and still current, it can be often overlooked. Good or you for bringing it to our attention as I have not made a card with this set yet this year.

    ReplyDelete